Operation Defeat COVID-19
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
Below is a list of authoritative resources to help you make an informed decision about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- CDC: Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- CDC: Ensuring COVID-19 Vaccines Work
- AHCA/NCAL: Pharmacy Partnership for Long-Term Care Program
- AHCA/NCAL: COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Questions
- Preferred Therapy Solutions: COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Preferred Therapy Solutions: An Overview of Vaccine Development and Testing
- Preferred Therapy Solutions: Important Vaccines in Our History
Infection Control Protocols
Mandatory supplemental training for all Center employees about COVID-19 and best practices for patient care, infection control, and personal safety – building on the training they already receive at regular intervals during the year.
Strict handwashing hygiene, and infection control protocols have been enforced and closely monitored in all NHCA Centers.
All staff are screened daily and closely monitored for possible exposure or illness in accordance with infection control best practices and state and federal guidelines.
We stockpiled sufficient Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure that all team members in our Centers have appropriate PPE.
Our clinicians are constantly circulating to observe residents and ensure that all housekeeping, hygiene and infection control measures are being properly carried out and to respond to any questions.