Seven National Health Care Centers Named “America’s Best Nursing Homes” in U.S. News & World Report
Seven National Health Care Associates centers are among the 19% of U.S. skilled nursing facilities that have been recognized as a Best Nursing Home for 2019-20 by U.S. News & World Report.
The centers earned Best Nursing Homes status by achieving a rating of “High Performing,” the highest possible rating, for Short-Term Rehabilitation and/or Long-Term Care. U.S. News gives the designation of Best Nursing Home only to those centers that satisfy U.S. News’s assessment of the appropriate use of key services and consistent performance in quality measures.
“It is exciting that our centers were nationally recognized for efforts in improving the lives of those in their care,” said Marvin Ostreicher, president of National Health Care Associates. “Our teams work tirelessly to provide quality care, with compassion to our patients and residents. It is an honor to be recognized for the care and customer service we provide.”
Now in its 10th year, the U.S. News Best Nursing Homes ratings and profiles offer comprehensive information about care, safety, health inspections, staffing, and more for nearly all of the nation’s 15,000-plus nursing homes. The Best Nursing Homes ratings reflect U.S. News’ exclusive analysis of factors that it has determined most greatly impact patient and resident care, safety, and outcomes.
“The U.S. News Best Nursing Home ratings hone in on measurements like emergency room visits, quality of staff and proper distribution of medical and physical therapy to help families make an informed decision,” said Kim Castro, editor and chief content officer of U.S. News. “These ratings help individuals and their families begin their search for senior care and should be used in consultation with a medical professional and in-depth on-site visits.”
2019-20 U.S. News & World Report Best Nursing Homes:
- Belair Nursing and Rehabilitation Center – Long Term Care and Short Term Rehabilitation
- Bethel Health Care Center – Short Term Rehabilitation
- Country Center for Health and Rehabilitation – Short Term Rehabilitation
- Dover Center for Health and Rehabilitation – Short Term Rehabilitation
- Huntington Hills Center for Health and Rehabilitation – Short Term Rehabilitation
- Marlborough Health and Rehabilitation Center – Long Term Care
- Sands Point Center for Health and Rehabilitation – Short Term Rehabilitation
For a complete listing of the results and centers on the Best Nursing Homes list, visit U.S. News & World Report.